The OMG Network is a decentralized, public network that allows high throughput, low-cost peer-to-peer transactions, facilitating financial services across geographies, asset classes, and applications.
The OMG Network leverages Layer 2 Plasma architecture to provide high throughput and strong safety guarantees for third parties who wish to build scalable, decentralized payment apps on the network.
The OMG Network allows you to access, manage, and transact with digital assets that are kept securely on the blockchain.
Try it out
Depending on your needs, feel free to check one of the following sections:
- Getting Started Guide — create your first transaction on the network.
- Integration Section — browse code samples for integration purposes.
- Network Connection — verify the up-to-date network configurations.
- Block Explorer — watch the latest blocks and transactions on the network.
- APIs — work with REST APIs of the OMG Network.
- Blockchain Design — learn about consensus design and technical implementation of the OMG Network.
For more information about the benefits of the OMG Network, see the OmiseGO website.