The OMG Network is a decentralized, public network that allows high throughput, low-cost peer-to-peer transactions, facilitating financial services across geographies, asset classes, and applications.
The OMG Network leverages Layer 2 Plasma architecture to provide high throughput and strong safety guarantees for third parties who wish to build scalable, decentralized payment apps on the network.
The OMG Network allows you to access, manage, and transact with digital assets that are kept securely on the blockchain.
OMG Developer Portal includes the following sections:
- Tutorials — browse code samples for integration purposes.
- How-to Guides — install and manage infrastructure components of the OMG Network's products.
- Concepts — learn about consensus and technical architecture of the OMG Network.
- Resources — explore resources helpful during integration.
- Migration Guides — read migration instructions, lessons, and breaking changes.
Try it out
Depending on your needs, you may want to start with one of the following documents:
- Tutorials Intro — an introduction to work with code samples.
- APIs — REST APIs of the OMG Network.
- Web Wallet Quickstart — a user guide to work with the OMG Network's Web Wallet.
- Environments — the up-to-date network configurations for available environments.
- Blockchain Design — a blockchain design used to implement the OMG Network.
For more information about the benefits of the OMG Network, see the OMG Network website.