If you haven't already, open the webwallet in another tab and follow along with this guide. You will be prompted to enable your web3 wallet if you haven't done so already.
The webwallet is deployed against the OMG Network v1 Testnet.
Now that you have funds on the OMG Network, you can make your first transaction.
- Click Transfer.
- Fill out the amount and what token you wish to transfer, the recipient's address, the fee amount and fee token, and a message.
- Click Transfer. Your web3 wallet will pop up and ask you to confirm the transaction.
- Verify the inputs and outputs of your transactions to ensure they're correct.
- Click Sign.
- Click on the
Transactionstab to view the state of your transaction.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, you can click on it to view the transaction in the block explorer. You should also see your child chain balance update.
- You've sent your first transaction on the OMG Network!
To learn more about transactions, check out the documentation here.